One of the concerns of different people is how to get a suitable host to host our site and its files. Sometimes it even happens that users do not know what host they should use; if you are one of this group of people, this article examines the types and benefits of each of them. As you know, we need hosting and a domain to set up a site! If you choose a suitable host for your site, you can make the site available to other users in the best possible way, but if your host is not suitable, it will cause problems for you, the least of which is that your site will be unavailable. Note that this issue prevents users from accessing the site, and search engine robots cannot access your site.
That’s why we suggest you always choose the right host so that you can manage your site in the best possible way.
But Which Host Is Suitable?
Before choosing the right hosting, you should first see the hosting types and their advantages and disadvantages. After familiarizing yourself with these concepts, you can easily choose a good host to host your site.
Exploring the Types of Hosts and Their Advantages and Disadvantages
In this part of the article, we want to examine the types of hosting and their advantages and disadvantages; we will help you choose the right hosting. The types of hosts are:
The first type of hosting service we are going to review is Linux hosting. Linux hosting is hosting for hosting a site based on the Linux operating system. This type of hosting is more suitable for sites based on PHP. Of course, the host you get must use a powerful server so that you can host your site on it in the best possible way. The following will examine the advantages and disadvantages of using Linux hosting.
Advantages of Linux Hosting
- High speed if you use a powerful server
- Unlimited bandwidth in the service provided by different companies
- The possibility of using two types of control panels (CPanel – Direct Admin) as desired
- Very attractive and advanced user interface
- The presence of various features in Linux hosts
- High security of the Linux host to prevent the site from being hacked
- The possibility of using a database to host information
- Inexpensive compared to other types of hosting services
Another popular hosting service is WordPress hosting. WordPress hosting is a type of Linux hosting, designed for the WordPress content management system. Of course, Linux hosting is also suitable for WordPress, but sometimes problems may arise. If you host your WordPress site on a WordPress host, you will experience better stability and speed. WordPress hosting has the following advantages and disadvantages:
Advantages of WordPress Hosting
- Using powerful services specific to WordPress hosting
- Using the original Litespeed with cache functionality
- Equipped with powerful antiviruses
- Using high-speed NVMe disks
- Very high network speed
- Equipped with intelligent anti-malware
- Securing WordPress against hacking
- A limited number of sites hosted on WordPress hosting servers
- Daily backup and storage on a separate server
- Using the powerful CPanel control panel to host WordPress sites
- The volume of the information above the database section
If you need a host that you can only store your files on, the download host is right for you! The download host is not for hosting the content management system and setting up the site; as its name suggests, it is suitable for file hosting. These types of hosting are usually provided without a database, so you cannot host a site on it. Using these hosts, which usually provide users with a high volume at a low price, allows you to download the files you want at the highest speed.
Advantages of Download Hosts
- High volume at a low cost
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Very high uptime (99 percent)
- High-speed Internet connection with 20 powerful connections
- 1 GB download port
- The average speed of 10 MB/s for different users
- Hosting on different datacenters
- Using powerful processors to improve performance
- Ability to use free SSL
- The existence of powerful antivirus and firewall
Disadvantages of Download Hosts
- No database to host the site
The last web hosting service we are going to review is Windows hosting! As the name suggests, these hosts are suitable for hosting Windows content management systems. For example, if you have a site with asp.net language, you can easily host your site on it by purchasing a Windows host. Windows hosting services have very high uptime and support all programming languages. Also, powerful equipment and professional antiviruses are installed on this service so you can easily host your site.
Advantages of Windows Hosting
- Dedicated hosting
- Support for Windows systems
- Support for all kinds of programming languages
- Use powerful servers to improve performance.
- Using an SSD hard drive to improve the speed with a speed of 8 gigabytes per second
- Having a 1 GB/s network card
- Use of antidotes and powerful antivirus
Disadvantages of Windows Hosting
- Windows hosting is more costly than Linux hosting.
- Support: You won’t have access to your software and data when and if your internet is interrupted.
- Challenging security: Cloud storage hosts data in Microsoft’s data center.
Why TASProvider for Your Website Host?
TASProvider is an IT service provider at 200 Yorkland Blvd Unit #600, Toronto, ON M2J 5C1. It provides managed solutions and all IT services of the highest quality. You can give us a call today for a free consultation and getting information for purchasing the best Host and domain services in Canada.